Precautions for the installation of forged steel gate valves
Forged steel gate valve is suitable for small-diameter pipelines with Class150～2500 and working temperature of -29～425℃ (carbon steel) or -29～500℃ (stainless steel). It is used to cut off or connect the medium in the pipeline, then how to install it Forged steel gate valve is good, let's understand it below.
1. The installation position, height, and direction of inlet and outlet must meet the design requirements of forged steel gate valves, and the connections between them should be firm and tight;
2. All kinds of manual valves installed on thermal insulation pipelines need to be noted: the handles must not be downward;
3. Before installing the forged steel gate valve, visual inspection must be carried out, and it must meet the requirements of the current national standard "General Valve Marking" GB 12220;
4. For valves with a working pressure greater than 1.0 MPa and a cut-off function on the main pipe, the strength and tightness performance test should be carried out before installation, and the valve can be used only after it is qualified;
5. The test pressure should meet the requirements of the GB 50243 standard during the test duration to ensure that the forged steel gate valve has no leakage on the disc sealing surface to be qualified.
The forged steel gate valve adopts a pressure self-tightening seal, and the two ends of the valve body branch pipe are welded. It has good wear resistance and scratch resistance and good corrosion resistance.
Wenzhou Weinaite Valve CO.,LTD
Address: 74 Industrial Zone, Longwan District Wenzhou, China